Have you always wanted to paint a piece of furniture, but have NO IDEA where to begin? Are you too intimidated to start the process yourself? Do you have a small piece of furniture at home that you love, but you wish it had a different finish?
This class is the perfect fit for you!
Under the guidance of our paint experts you will use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint ®️ products to paint a piece of your very own furniture! We will take you through the process from start to finish so you walk away with a freshly painted piece of furniture.
Requirement: you are required to have attended a Chalk Paint®️101 The Annie Sloan Method workshop prior to attending a Paint You Own Piece workshop.
THERE IS A SIZE LIMIT FOR PIECES!
We must approve of your piece before you bring it to class.
Space is limited as is time. Here are some guidelines and examples:
– You should be able to carry the piece yourself (no dressers)
– The piece can be no larger than a small side table or plant stand
– One chair is allowed per person
– The piece must fit on top of a folding table
– Good projects include wooden crates, very small side tables, plant stands, large mirrors with the glass removed, window frames, serving trays, small chairs and stools